David Bowie Aladdin Sane Tee -More Colors-
Aladdin Sane is the sixth album by David Bowie, released by RCA Records in 1973. The follow-up to his breakthrough The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, it was the first album Bowie wrote and released as a bona fide rock star. While many critics agree that it contains some of his best material, opinion as to its overall quality has often been divided. Rock it today!
• 4.1-ounce, 100% ring spun combed silk wash cotton
• 40-singles fine jersey knit for comfortable softness
• Gently contoured silhouette
• Top-stitched chain stitch on v-neck
• Twill taped neck
• Side coverstitching for visual interest